The Building Operator is responsible for the provision of building operations, maintenance and repairs in assigned facilities according to the respective Technician’s qualifications. This job works on a wide variety of assigned tasks under the direction of the Maintenance Team Leader.
- Community college diploma or equivalent training
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience as a technician
- Self-motivated, willing to learn - Works well independently and is a team player
- Consistently presents and maintains a positive and professional image
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Awareness of Environment, Health & Safety Issues
- May be required to obtain/maintain a security clearance
- A valid driver's license may be required
Indeed - 4 months ago
BLJC is the Canadian leader in the provision of workplace management services for real estate portfolios. Our team of over 1,200...