Brookfield Johnson Controls provides workplace management services for real estate portfolios in Canada. Our team is over 1,500 people strong and growing, taking the newest technologies indoors to help plant the seeds of sustainable, green innovation. Our streamlined, specialized services delivered by our hand-picked team have made us the Canadian leader in our field.
What Makes Us Attractive
Optimization - it means getting the very best out of everything and that carries through all that we do. In return for your best, we give you:
- Competitive Base Salary and Compensation Programs
- Work Life Balance
- Attractive Annual Incentive Program
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Rewarding RRSP & Savings Plans
The Customer Services Representative provides customer service and front line support to Brookfield Johnson Controls' clients with respect to the maintenance and operations of their buildings. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, handling inbound service requests received via telephone, email and web interface and initiating work orders to support timely fulfillment and resolution of client requests. The Customer Services Representative is required to provide service in English and French
- Learns client account details, the service request/work order management systems, the telephony system and Brookfield Johnson Controls' policies, processes and operating procedures
- Fills basic client requests including creating and dispatching work orders to appropriate internal and external service providers and relaying appropriate information to front line facilities managers
- Assesses and accurately assigns level of priority to facilitate timely fulfillment of service requests
- Learns techniques for troubleshooting service issues, communicating with internal technicians and Facility Managers, external service providers, landlords and other relevant parties.
- Receives guidance and support in completing service requests including activities such as proper work order processing, dispatching and the communication of information.
- Provides customer service support in either English and French
- Participates in program initiatives undertaken by the Operations Centre
- Maintains confidentiality of client account information and other confidential information. Conducts work in a professional manner.
- May be required to demonstrate Operations Centre capabilities to potential and existing clients and to prospective hires by having such people Y-cord into live calls.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education Requirements
- One year or less of job-related experience
- High school completion plus some post-secondary technical or business course
- Demonstrated language proficiency (both verbal and written) in English and French, including proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Clear and effective communication skills in all languages
- Strong customer-service orientation and demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes, tools and other relevant information quickly, with proven ability to apply learning to the job.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-client environment with ability to apply various client-specific business processes to individual service request situations.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, accurately assess issues and assign level of priority; effective probing and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to sustain concentration over a prolonged period of time and pay attention to details.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including solid keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrated personal leadership attributes incorporating a commitment to ongoing development and continuous learning
Work Hour Availability Requirements
- Requiring open availability; between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Weekends and holiday work availability on a rotational basis.
- May be required to work overtime
Indeed - 18 months ago