Brookfield Johnson Controls

Shift Engineer (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 2, 2014
 Regular Boiler Blow down
 Test LWCO for Water Column and Gauge Glass
 Test Fire Eye and Replace Gauge Glass
 Chemical Treatment (Mixing, Tests and maintain accurate level concentration)
 Burner and Refractory repair and clean up
 Zeolite Softeners (Maintain Level and Hardness checks)
 Lithium Bromide Absorption Chillers (Purging daily basis, – more... Replace Gaskets)
 Cooling Towers (Clean Strainers, Change Fan motor Belts, Greasing, and water treatment)
 AHU (Change Filters, belts, Greasing, Maintain Static Pressure) – less
Good Co-op
Supply Chain Administration Coordinator (Former Employee), Markham, ONDecember 17, 2013
Great Job for helping the staff in their job and giving value to the company
Good working environment
Lease Auditor (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioNovember 15, 2013
Pros: some free lunch when there are meetings
Cons: long hrs. but manageable
Ideal company to work with. A good working environment, and a good management. The hardest part was the transitioning period, however, through our teamwork combined with patience , the project was very successful.
BJC is a great employer
Metrologist (Current Employee), MontrealMarch 29, 2013
BJC is a great place to work for,
benefits are excellent
too bad contract with client had to end up so quickly after 2 years
Great workplace
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 17, 2012
Pros: company get togethers regularily
This company was well organized and well managed. My co-workers were always helpful and there and eager to lend a hand to keep things a team enviroment. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with hundreds of people each day and getting to know the tenants on a first name basis. I learnt that going that extra mile for a tenant when making – more... a delivery or picking up a shipment , no matter how small always made dealings easier and was rewarding. – less
Very supportive company that provides great working environment
Concierge and Function Assistant (Former Employee), Potts Hill, NSWMay 24, 2013
My manager and colleagues are very supportive in my work. There has never been an issue in our working together. Everyone one is flexible and caring. They are able to assist any way they can, as long as it does not impact largely on our day to day work.

My typical day will involve handling with a lot of requests from a diversity of people, which can – more... sometimes be very stressful. But with the help of my colleagues I am able to easily manage any difficulties that come my way.

The hardest part is getting through a quiet period, which I enjoy because the staff at my office are very friendly. They are always telling me their stories about their work and how they live their life. I find every aspect of customer servicing very challenging and interesting. This is what motivates me to work, because I am surrounded by wonderful people.

Brookfield Johnson Controls is a company that provides services in Real Estate Management. I am honored to have been able to work in such a great company. Their ongoing support in assisting my career development has been a rough road, but they have done a great job trying to look after me as best they can. I appreciate all the wonderful people I have been able to collaborate with and those that have assisted me along my pathway. – less

Brookfield Johnson Controls Photos