Location: Ontario, Canada
Status: Full-time, permanent
Schedule: Shift Work
Brookfield Johnson Controls, a leader in Canadian real estate and property management, is experiencing a period of rapid expansion and growth with the acquisition of a new contract. As a member of our property management team for a prestigious client located in Eastern Ontario, you will oversee plant equipment and systems either on day or rotating shifts, and administer startup/shut down for a heating & cooling plant that operates a 24/7 shift. You will also be a key resource to ensure compliance with regulations and standards, inspect operating conditions, respond to alarms and report any malfunctions. Your role will be key in ensuring operational needs and business continuity for our client.
Some key duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing regular facility monitoring, preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure uptime objectives are met, uninterrupted client operation and asset integrity of assigned facilities are maintained
- Monitoring assigned facilities by conducting facility walkthroughs, equipment and system monitoring
- Performing non-invasive troubleshooting of electrical building distribution systems (single and redundant electrical distribution systems, generator systems, tie switches, transfer switches, paralleling systems, static switches, UPS and/or battery systems, distribution equipment, relay protection, breakers, panel boards, branch circuit wiring and devices)
- Maintaining and repairing mechanical building distribution
- Responding to service requests and demand maintenance and performs routine and emergency service on facility equipment.
- Recording resolution data within service maintenance management database
- Assisting in the implementation of preventative maintenance (PM) program and ensures that deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated.
The successful candidate will have:
- High school diploma
- Qualification of a 3rd Class Operating Engineer in the province of Ontario
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the operation and maintenance of high pressure steam plants
- Knowledge of MS Office in order to update and write procedures, create spreadsheets, input data and communication via email.
There are many benefits to being a Brookfield Johnson Controls Team Member, including:
- Employer-funded benefits program and RRSP matching program
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Shift premiums
- Opportunities for internal growth and promotions
Where applicable, relocation bonuses may be provided for successful candidates.
Since 1992, Brookfield Johnson Controls has been delivering integrated real estate management services to our clients in Canada. As a joint venture between Johnson Controls and Brookfield, two world-class organizations, Brookfield Johnson Controls has enjoyed significant growth by helping our customers focus on their core business and delivering on our clients’ objectives.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a recent graduate, at Brookfield Johnson Controls you’ll be working with the Canadian leader in the delivery of management services for our clients’ real estate portfolios. Combined with our related companies, we have over 40 years of experience and manage in excess of 1.5 billion square feet of space worldwide. With more than 75 locations across Canada, our team of over 1,800 skilled professionals leads the industry.
Learn more at brookfieldjohnsoncontrols.com