Reporting to the Manager, HR Information & Systems, the HRMS Administrator is responsible for the coordination of all activities and data entry relative to the HRMS for new hires, terminations and Team Member information changes.
A primary function of this role is to support the Manager, HR Information & Systems to ensure that Team Members’ HR-related information needs are met. This role also helps address issues raised by system users, generates reports, assists in data analysis, provides training to HR staff, participates in the upgrade/implementation of HR-related software programs and applications, and documents processes. This position is a main point of contact for Team Leaders and Team Members to update and maintain HR information.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Advanced MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with Oracle HRMS and web-based applications is an asset.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interface at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with people possessing varying technical abilities.
- Motivation and strong sense of personal initiative.
- Flexibility and adaptability to frequently changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to exhibit discretion in handling confidential / sensitive information.
- Knowledge of HR Processes.
All interested applicants please apply by clicking the link below:
Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions is the Canadian leader in the provision of workplace management services for real estate portfolios....