Brookfield Johnson Controls provides workplace management services for real estate portfolios in Canada. Our team is over 1,600 people strong and growing, taking the newest technologies indoors to help plant the seeds of sustainable, green innovation. Our streamlined, specialized services delivered by our hand-picked team have made us the Canadian leader in our field.
What Makes Us Attractive
Optimization - it means getting the very best out of everything and that carries through all that we do. In return for your best, we give you:
- Competitive Base Salary and Compensation Programs
- Work Life Balance
- Attractive Annual Incentive Program
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Rewarding RRSP & Savings Plans
The Health, Safety, Security & Environment Coordinator provides subject matter expertise as it relates to safety and environmental compliance and interprets environmental law & regulations for the account team as may be required. / Remains current on all legislative changes. Conducts legislated reporting and regular audits of worksite ensuring compliance to applicable legislation and policy. The incumbent coordinates all security clearances for internal and subcontracted personnel. The incumbent conducts investigation, root cause analysis and ensures preventative measures are properly in place following any major safety or environmental incident while providing council and guidance on safety & environmental matters to Brookfield Johnson Controls Facility and Project Managers. The incumbent hosts pre-start safety reviews for all project work within the portfolio and reviews the work plan, and identifies areas where controls and procedures may require modification or enhancement.
1. Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant experience.
2. Previous experience with facility management services is an asset.
3. Excellent knowledge of environmental, health & safety regulations for applicable jurisdictions.
4. Knowledge of reporting requirements and thresholds as required by the regulations.
5. Excellent ability in the monitoring and measurement of process.
6. Excellent verbal / written communication, interpersonal skills.
7. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
8. Excellent computer skills, including a strong understanding of MS Word, MS Excel, & MS Project
9. Strong organizational skills.
10. Strong business administration skills.
11. Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions is the Canadian leader in the provision of workplace management services for real estate portfolios....