The Facility Manger I ensures that client facilities are operated and maintained cost-effectively, safely, efficiently as per the operating parameters of the Statement of Work and management contract. This job is accountable for the management, financial and operational performance of a facility or group of facilities within a region. The Facility Manager I is the primary Brookfield Johnson Controls representative for day-to-day contact with the Client and the tenants for performance of the contract.
- College diploma or equivalent training
- Working towards a professional designation (CPM, CFM, RPA, FMA)
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in a property / facility management environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Self-starter, willing to learn, able to work independently
- Excellent at planning and organising
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of building standards and requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- A valid driver’s license may be required
Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions is the Canadian leader in the provision of workplace management services for real estate portfolios....