Brookfield Johnson Controls provides workplace management services for real estate portfolios in Canada. Our team is over 1,400 people strong and growing, taking the newest technologies indoors to help plant the seeds of sustainable, green innovation. Our streamlined, specialized services delivered by our hand-picked team have made us the Canadian leader in our field.
What Makes Us Attractive
Optimization - it means getting the very best out of everything and that carries through all that we do. In return for your best, we give you:
- Competitive Base Salary and Compensation Programs
- Work Life Balance
- Attractive Annual Incentive Program
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Rewarding RRSP & Savings Plans
The Contract Controller is responsible for the preparation of a contract’s or business unit’s financial statements and to lead or coordinate any financial audits. This job is to plan and report on the financial well-being and performance targets of the specific contract or business unit. Also to prepare and administer all policies, processes, and procedures that relate to the acquisition and payment cycle, billing and collection cycle, payroll, and planning and reporting.
- University degree
- CA designation
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant experience
- Excellent understanding of computerized accounting systems – especially Oracle financials
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Strong knowledge of facilities management or commercial real estate industry
- Strong knowledge of project management and construction industry
Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions is the Canadian leader in the provision of workplace management services for real estate portfolios....