Title: Supply Teachers
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Bronte College is an independent multi-cultural day and boarding high school in Mississauga, Ontario founded in 1991. Bronte College offers academic high school courses from Grades 9 to 12, the Advanced Placement (AP) Program, and English as a Second Language (ESL). Academic excellence is the mandate of the academic teaching staff. Helping students learn about Canadian culture and helping them make Bronte College their home away from home is essential. As an IB World School, Bronte College is Peel Region’s first private school authorized to offer the Primary Years Programme and is a candidate school for the Middle Years Programme.
Our mandate is to have every employee share and be involved in the mission and growth of the company.
We are seeking supply teachers in the following areas:
- Business Studies (Please specify)
- History and Geography
- Art (Please specify visual, music, drama)
- Physical Education
Ideal candidates will be available on short notice. Typically called at 6:30am for the morning of the day and 10:00am for the afternoon.
You will possess the following requirements:
- Ontario Teacher Certification.
- PYP OR MYP trained an asset.
- Available on short notice.
- High level of technology skills and experience with the implementation of SMART Technology.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Enjoys working in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
1. Submit resume and cover letter through email
2. We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for an interview.