Title: Supply Teachers (Junior School)
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Bronte College is a private International Baccalaureate (IB) World and Advanced Placement (AP) school focused on university preparation offering Preschool through Grade 12 and a boarding program for students in Grades 9 to 12. As an authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, Bronte College will be the first school in Mississauga to offer the IB Primary Years Programme and Middle Years Programme. Paired with intimate class sizes and ongoing support, the school becomes a foundation in itself for higher learning amongst students.
Stimulating early child development is our core focus in Preschool and Kindergarten, where children develop pre-reading and pre-math skills, interaction and respect for others, and effective decision-making abilities. Staff are highly trained, focused, and experienced in delivering outstanding academic programs for students on an international tier. Bronte College emphasizes the development of students to their full potential in terms of intellectual, ethical, physical and cultural qualities. Graduates are accepted into top universities around the world.
Our mandate is to have every employee share and be involved in the mission and growth of the company.
We are seeking supply teachers in the following area:
- Elementary Teacher (Kindergarten – Grade 8)
Ideal candidates will be available on short notice. Typically called at 6:30am for the morning of the day and 10:00am for the afternoon.
As an Elementary Teacher, you will possess the following requirements:
- University Degree in related course teachable background.
- Ontario College of Teachers certified and in good standing.
- PYP OR MYP training preferred.
- Experience with children in a teaching setting.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience using a computer and computer applications.
1. Submit resume and cover letter through email
2. We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for an interview.