Title: Secondary Teachers for Summer school
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Bronte College is an independent multi-cultural day and boarding high school in Mississauga, Ontario founded in 1991. Bronte College offers academic high school courses from Grades 9 to 12, the Advanced Placement (AP) Program, and English as a Second Language (ESL). Academic excellence is the mandate of the academic teaching staff. Helping students learn about Canadian culture and helping them make Bronte College their home away from home is essential. As an IB World School, Bronte College is Peel Region’s first private school authorized to offer the Primary Years Programme and is a candidate school for the Middle Years Programme.
Our mandate is to have every employee share and be involved in the mission and growth of the company.
Currently, we are looking for Math, Science and English Secondary teachers for our Senior School.
As a Secondary Teacher, you will:
- Teach classes according to the schedule
- Follow Ministry of Education expectations and assessment criteria.
- Attend department and staff meetings as required.
- Prepare teaching and learning resources as required.
- To complete any additional duties assigned by Senior Management.
- Depending on the number of sections/classes as per the schedule.
You will possess the following requirements:
- University Degree or College diploma or equivalent working experience
- Ontario College of Teachers qualified and in good standing.
- IB MYP or PYP training an asset.
- Experience using a SMARTBoard is required.
- Experience using a computer and computer applications required.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Other languages are an asset.
- Enjoys working in a diverse multi-cultural environment
1. Submit resume and cover letter through email
2. We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for an interview