Title: Evening Study Hall (Math) Supervisor
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Employment type: P/T Hourly (7-9pm – Monday to Thursday)
Bronte College is an independent multi-cultural day and boarding high school in Mississauga, Ontario founded in 1991. Bronte College offers academic high school courses from Grades 9 to 12, the Advanced Placement (AP) Program, and English as a Second Language (ESL). Academic excellence is the mandate of the academic teaching staff. Helping students learn about Canadian culture and helping them make Bronte College their home away from home is essential. As an IB World School, Bronte College is Peel Region’s first private school authorized to offer the Primary Years Programme and is a candidate school for the Middle Years Programme.
As an Evening Study Hall (Math) Supervisor, you will:
- Assigned to a particular math classroom and will be expected to supervise and tutor
students with studying and homework.
- Communicate with daytime teachers and Head of Academics
- Provide and ensure a safe and friendly learning environment
- Able to use excel and Microsoft word
· Hours of work: 7pm-9pm (Monday to Thursday)
· $15 per hour.
· University degree or College diploma
· OCT required
· Background in Math and/or related field preferred.
· High level of technology skills.
· Valid G driver license preferred.
· Available all days of the week and late nights.
· Enjoys working in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
1. Submit resume and cover letter with hours of availability through email
2. We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for an interview.