Title: Computer Science Teacher
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Bronte College is a private International Baccalaureate (IB) World and Advanced Placement (AP) school focused on university preparation offering Preschool through Grade 12 and a boarding program for students in Grades 9 to 12. As an authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, Bronte College will be the first and only school in Mississauga to offer the IB Primary Years Programme and Middle Years Programme. Paired with intimate class sizes and ongoing support, the school becomes a foundation in itself for higher learning amongst students
We, at the Senior School Location, are currently seeking an experienced Computer Science Teacher.
Our mandate is to have every employee share and be involved in the mission and growth of the company.
As a Senior School Teacher, you will:
- Teach Grades 11 to 12 of Computer Science.
- Attend department and staff meetings as required.
- Prepare teaching and learning resources as required.
- Follow Ministry of Education expectations and assessment criteria.
- To complete any additional duties assigned by the Principal.
- Depending on the number of sections/classes as per the schedule.
- Ability to accompany students on field trips as required.
You will possess the following requirements:
- University Degree or College diploma or equivalent working experience with a background in Computer Science and/or related field.
- Ontario College of Teachers qualified for Intermediate/Senior level and in good standing.
- At least 3 years of experience in teaching Computer Science and/or related field.
- Experience using a SMARTBoard is required.
- Experience using a computer and computer applications required.
- Experience with adolescents in a residential setting.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Other languages are an asset.
- Enjoys working in a diverse multi-cultural environment
1. Submit resume and cover letter through email with the subject line: “Computer Science Teacher”
2. We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for an interview.