Brofort Inc Employee Reviews

Worst work place I have ever had the displeasure of working for!
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 November 2016
Not only do they care more about money then their employees but they dont even seem to care about when one of their own is in a dangerous situation. I was in a bad situation with another employee and in the end who do they decide to fire out of the two of us, me thats who. Fire the whistle blower. I should have called the police instead of my boss. So what ever you do people, if you value your safety and want to work in a safe comfortable work environment look elsewhere.
Pros
Got to travel and see some old friends
Cons
Everything else!!
The worst place to work for in canada
Installer (Former Employee) –  Concord19 September 2016
This place is a joke. Everyone there is on drugs . They treat there employees like nothing. This place has nothing good about it and the steal from there clients
Pros
There are none
Cons
Its a pathitic company
travel a lot
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  ottawa26 January 2015
its a superb company if you want to travel a lot...
the people you meet..
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no benefits at all.
Had its moments
Regional representative / Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 April 2014
Brofort is a construction/fixture company with many different jobs and job situations....lots of travel involved.
Easy/friendly/Night work
Renovator (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, Ontario16 September 2012
This job was only part time until i could find something secure. This was a renovation/evening Job done at a "Staples" store. What we basically did is take down the store isle by isle. After this we re-tiled the floors changed all the colours, cleaned and re-arranged the entire store. I guess the hardest part about the job was the night shift part but i was already use to this from my previous job. I learned how to work and plan as a team. The most enjoyable part about this job was the fact that I got to work with people from all over Canada and got to hear a lot of great stories from where they are from.
Pros
friendly people, easy work
Cons
nightshift, part time, low paying
Constuction
Construction- Labourer (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON29 August 2012
Built the interior of Future Shop Timmins Ontario. There was nothing difficult in doing this job and no possibility of advancement being a labourer.
Pros
layed back
Cons
short term

2.7