Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for an experienced, skilled individual to fill the role of Warehouse Operator (Part-time) in Toronto, Ontario. The Warehouse Operator is responsible for coordinating shipping/receiving, inventory control, and general warehouse maintenance.
Reporting to: Warehouse Supervisor
· Coordinates shipping/receiving and inventory of the warehouse
· Receives and records the movement of parts, supplies, materials, equipment and stock to and from establishments
· Determine methods of shipment and prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
· Assemble containers and crates; pack goods to be shipped and assign identifying information and shipping instructions
· Oversee loading and unloading of goods from incoming trucks
· Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents; record shortages and reject damaged goods
· Unpack and route goods to appropriate storage areas; maintain internal record-keeping systems
· Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
· Contribute to maintaining a safe and harmonious work environment; reports all health and safety concerns to the Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Manager or Director Logistics & Warehousing
· Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment; familiarity with inventory procedures and WMS/ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics Nav)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
· Ability to work flexible hours as required
· Willingness to learn a variety of warehouse operations and take direction from Warehouse Supervisor and Managers
· Working knowledge of common software and internet applications
· Excellent organizational and coordination skills
· Ability to travel as requested
· Able to push/move heavy objects up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis
To apply, please forward your resume on this website.
This position is part-time with approximately 20 hours a week, and you must be available for a shift between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm on Monday to Friday.
Thank you for your interest in Brofort Inc., however, only candidates who meets the qualification will be contacted for an interview.