Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for an experienced, skilled individual to fill the role of Warehouse Operator and Truck Driver in Toronto, Ontario. The Warehouse Operator and Truck Driver is responsible for coordinating shipping/receiving, inventory control, warehouse maintenance, and regular use of a company truck.
Reporting to: Warehouse Supervisor
- Coordinates shipping/receiving and inventory of the warehouse
- Receives and records the movement of parts, supplies, materials, equipment and stock to and from establishments
- Determine methods of shipment and prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Assemble containers and crates; pack goods to be shipped and assign identifying information and shipping instructions
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from incoming trucks
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents; record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Unpack and route goods to appropriate storage areas; maintain internal record-keeping systems
- Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and harmonious work environment; reports all health and safety concerns to the Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Manager or Director Logistics & Warehousing
- Maintains and develops warehouse procedures, housekeeping procedures and contributes to process improvement
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment; familiarity with inventory procedures and WMS/ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics Nav)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Willingness to learn a variety of warehouse operations and take direction from Warehouse Supervisor and Managers
- Working knowledge of common software and internet applications
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to travel as requested
- Minimum of a full G class license (D class license preferred) in order to drive a 5 ton truck on a regular basis
- Able to push/move heavy objects up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis
To apply, please forward your resume on this website.
Thank you for your interest in Brofort Inc., however, only candidates who meets the qualification will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Brofort is commited to the installation of all signage throughout your stores properly and with the safety of your customers and staff in...