Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
In response to an exponential growth in our general contracting division, we are currently seeking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and energetic individual to fill the role of Operations Project Coordinator. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Operations Project Coordinator provides high-level communications and administrative support to the Construction Group, facilitating the successful completion of projects.
- Review daily department reports and resolve easy issues; work closely with department Project Coordinators, Project Managers and relevant VP’s
- Update and complete B-minuses on an ongoing basis; communicate regularly with PC’s and PM’s regarding any issues
- Reconcile payroll on a weekly basis; review employee hours entered into payroll system; cross-reference and correct data using daily and weekly reports
- Maintain invoicing for ongoing projects in a timely manner; follow-up regularly on invoices not yet received and ensure discrepancies are resolved
- Review department payables and approve where possible; resolve any issues internally with accounting or externally with vendors
- Close applicable projects on a weekly basis; follow-up on project issues to bring projects to successful completion
- Update deficiency list for all ongoing projects; send updated list to customers as necessary
- Review and update all reports with current notes; resolve any issues prior to Monday Financials meeting
- Manage all travel arrangements (flights, car rentals, hotels, etc.) for team members
- Proactively find ways to improve processes and efficiencies for the department
- All other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role; project management experience and/or education is an asset
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Accuracy and punctuality in a high-pressure environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer-service oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team-building skills
- Working knowledge of common software and internet applications
- Ability and willingness to travel is required
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Bilingualism is an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Brofort is commited to the installation of all signage throughout your stores properly and with the safety of your customers and staff in...