Are you a new graduate with a background or interest in the retail industry? Are you a hands-on person with strong organization and team management skills? Are you interested in travelling to different cities in Ontario while completing a project for renowned retail stores?
Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently seeking new team members to fill the Management Trainee position. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidates to be developed and to grow within the company. The Management Trainee’s role is to perform project management functions as it relates to our business, in order to learn the fundamentals of our industry and eventually progress to a Project Coordinator position.
- 2- 5 years of previous supervisory or management experience
- Experience in a retail setting, knowledge of retail language
- Experience in merchandising management
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable reading and interpreting floor plans and blueprints
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of common software and internet applications
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (at company’s expense)
- Ability to work flexible hours in the evening and weekends
- Bilingual in French and English is preferred; strong verbal and written communication skills in both languages.
- University degree or College diploma
- Valid driver’s license
If you feel you meet these qualifications and have a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to ensure success is mandatory, please forward your resume through this website.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.