Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to help with some general labour help to set up a Target store in Winnipeg, M.B.
- Assemble and mount equipments, materials and fixtures ie. Trash cages, pallet jacks, hanger carts, cart pusher, broom holders etc.;
- Install signage, stickers, pictures, clocks and boards;
- Stock supplies/materials to the assigned locations ie. Distributing toilet paper, paper towels, etc. into the public washrooms;
- Place supplies for shelves as per Station Setup Guide/Manual;
- Dispose of packaging materials;
- Clean up;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in retail, particularly seasonal set-up or plan-o-gram changes;
- Warehouse experience is an asset;
- Organizational skills;
- Able to lift heavy items ~50lbs;
- Possess a strong work ethic;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Safety boots are required
This project will start on March 19th, 2013 and lasts for about 2-3 days.
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Please submit your resume and apply for this position on this website.
Thank you for your interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.