Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to help with some general labour help to set up Target stores in Cranbrook, B.C.
- Assemble and mount equipments, materials and fixtures ie. Trash cages, pallet jacks, hanger carts, cart pusher, broom holders etc.;
- Install signage, stickers, pictures, clocks and boards;
- Stock supplies/materials to the assigned locations ie. Distributing toilet paper, paper towels, etc. into the public washrooms;
- Place supplies for shelves as per Station Setup Guide/Manual;
- Dispose of packaging materials;
- Clean up;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in retail, particularly seasonal set-up or plan-o-gram changes.
- Able to lift heavy items ~50lbs
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Safety boots are required
This project will start on March 19th, 2013 and lasts for about 2-3 days.
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Please submit your resume and apply for this position on this website.
Thank you for your interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.