Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to fill the role of ‘Fixture Installers and Carpenters’ in Winnipeg, Manitoba and throughout Canada.
o Detailed installation of millwork and store fixtures
o shelving, racking, millwork, and signage installations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Carpenter or Fixture Installer role;
- Experience in retail or retail construction settings;
- Energetic and enthusiastic;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail and high quality workmanship;
- Comfortable reading and interpreting floor plans, plan-o-grams, blueprints, drawings etc.;
- Working knowledge of common software and internet applications;
- Valid driver’s license is required;
- Safety boots is required;
- Ability and willingness to travel is a must;
- Flexible in working days, nights, and weekends.
To apply, please forward your resume on this website and state the position you wish to apply for & desired wage.
Thank you for your interest in Brofort Inc., however, only candidates who meets the qualification will be contacted for an interview.