Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to fill the role of ‘ Finish Carpenter’ in Barrie, Ontario and complete detailed installation of millwork and store fixtures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Carpenter role;
- Experience in retail or retail construction settings;
- Energetic and enthusiastic;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail and high quality workmanship;
- Comfortable reading and interpreting floor plans, plan-o-grams, blueprints, drawings etc.;
- Working knowledge of common software and internet applications;
- Valid driver’s license is required;
- Safety boots is required;
- Ability and willingness to travel is a must;
- Flexible in working days, nights, and weekends
To apply, please forward your resume on this website.
Thank you for your interest in Brofort Inc., however, only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.