Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for responsible, flexible, personable and self-motivated individuals to fill the role of ‘Electronics Merchandising Technician’ in Winnipeg, MB. As a professional Merchandiser, you will service various retail stores in and around Winnipeg, MB and in several rural communities that merchandises L.G. products.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Travel to all assigned merchandising sites within region;
- Complete merchandising service calls within assigned region;
- Dusting and cleaning of displays;
- Constructing TV/Audio/Video electronics;
- Plan-o-grams maintenance;
- Setting up the installation of the software system for the products;
- Providing technical troubleshooting support such as fixing a monitor, ensuring wires are plugged into correct jacks, etc;
- Collect data, take pictures and enter information via Brofort Inc. software system;
- Disposing of packaging materials;
- Clean up;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Merchandising experience in retail, preferably in electronics and plan-o-gram changes;
- Technical knowledge around software and hardware for television, audio, video set ups;
- Possess a strong work ethic;
- Attention to detail;
- Manage timelines and deadlines well;
- Excellent organizational & communication skills;
- Smart Phone and Computer with Internet Access is required;
- Valid Driver’s License is required;
- Reliable vehicle/transportation is required.
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Work Hours: 1-10 hours per week
To apply, please submit your resume on this website.
Thank you for your interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Brofort is commited to the installation of all signage throughout your stores properly and with the safety of your customers and staff in...