Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for responsible, flexible, personable and self-motivated individuals to fill the role of ‘Electronics Merchandising Representative’ in Edmonton, AB. As a professional Merchandiser, you will service various retail stores in and around Edmonton, AB and in several rural communities that merchandises L.G. products.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Travel to all assigned merchandising sites within region;
- Complete merchandising service calls within assigned region;
- Dusting and cleaning of displays;
- Constructing TV/Audio/Video electronics;
- Plan-o-grams maintenance;
- Setting up the installation of the software system for the products;
- Providing technical troubleshooting support such as fixing a monitor, ensuring wires are plugged into correct jacks, etc;
- Collect data, take pictures and enter information via Brofort Inc. software system;
- Disposing of packaging materials;
- Clean up;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Merchandising experience in retail, preferably in electronics and plan-o-gram changes;
- Technical knowledge around software and hardware for television, audio, video set ups;
- Possess a strong work ethic;
- Attention to detail;
- Manage timelines and deadlines well;
- Excellent organizational & communication skills;
- Smart Phone and Computer with Internet Access is required;
- Valid Driver’s License is required;
- Reliable vehicle/transportation is required.
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Work Hours: 1-10 hours per week
To apply, please submit your resume on this website.
Thank you for your interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.