Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovation and new store services to retailers nationwide. Ottawa-based Brofort operates in every province in Canada. Our services include: Warehousing and Logistics, General Contracting, Fixture and Signage Installation and Display Rollouts.
Brofort Inc. is seeking a Full-time Permanent Customer Service Representative in our Brockville Office to provide customer service and sales support to the Warehouse and Logistics team.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer inquiries and provide information regarding services and policies at Brofort Inc. You will provide exceptional customer service, process orders and receiving documents, perform sales calls and give direction or assign work to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Perform sales calls, develop leads and close contracts related to RFQ’s and RFP’s
- Record and process all transactions related to products received, moved or adjusted; maintain accurate inventory records
- Provide customers and warehouse with visibility to inventory activity, quantities and locations
- Responsible for maintenance of standard operating procedures to identify situations which are outside the scope of the Standard Operating Procedures; apply charges to customers’ account for services provided
- Contact potential customers and existing customers regarding Logistics and Warehouse services; maintain records of sales calls
- Fulfill information requests from Customers and Warehouse; Process and record all transactions in the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Assist Customers and Warehouse with inventory reconciliation
- Set-up new customers into WMS and filing; Maintain filing and records system
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for each customer; prepare customer invoicing packages for mailing
- Fax/Email all shipment and receipt confirmations to customers on a daily basis
- Update WMS with shipment and receipt confirmation information which will enable company to quickly look up information, assess the status of the operations, and invoice customers
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Other duties as requested
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Logistics field; sales experience an asset
- Experience in a warehouse environment and with inventory procedures, familiarity with WMS/ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics Nav) is preferred
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Accuracy and punctuality in a high-pressure environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer-service oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team-building skills
- Working knowledge of common software and internet applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel is required
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Bilingualism is an asset
Indeed - 12 months ago
Brofort is commited to the installation of all signage throughout your stores properly and with the safety of your customers and staff in...