Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovation and new store services to retailers nationwide. Ottawa-based Brofort operates in every province in Canada. Our services include: Warehousing and Logistics, General Contracting, Fixture and Signage Installation and Display Rollouts. We are a full-service sign and print provider to the Canadian retail and real estate markets with many years of print and in-store operational experience.
Brofort Inc. is seeking a part-time Creative Designer, Sign & Print, in our Vaughan Office, to support our Print Solutions Division.
Reporting to: Creative Design Manager
Provide support to the Creative Design Manager and Production Coordinator with the following:
- Design, preparation and set-up for large file digital print and sign in the form of pre-press and file layout
- Regular communication with clients by email, phone, or in-person to gather print and sign specifications for various types of digital files
- Produce digital proofs according to design specifications for clients’ review and continue to make revisions as needed until final copies are approved for print and sign
- Work collaboratively with Design and Production team throughout the entire digital print and sign preparation process
- Enter approved digital proofs and job document information into proprietary order entry system
- Work with Production Coordinator to produce sign and print product for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed Degree or Certificate in Graphic Design; related education and/or experience will also be considered
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Prior experience working at a print/sign shop is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Client-focused; ability to interact in a positive manner with a variety of personalities
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently to achieve results
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Resourceful and tech savvy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French is preferred
10 Planchet Road, Unit #30
This position will be part-time with approximately 5 to 10 hours during weekdays (Monday to Friday). Hourly rate of pay is $15.00. Please respond to this ad if interested. We thank you for your interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Brofort is commited to the installation of all signage throughout your stores properly and with the safety of your customers and staff in...