Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual in the role of an Administrative/Customer Support to handle and support the administrative tasks and customer service related duties for the Printing Division, located in Vaughan, Ontario.
- Greet Customers and answer all incoming calls and enquiries.
- Input printing order entries into order entry system.
- Follow up with Customers via email and phone call in regards to enquiries, quotes, order status, payments, and shipments.
- Generate invoices for customers after order has been completed.
- Send invoices to accounts receivable to complete payments.
- Schedule and arrange meetings with Customers and Project Coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-3 years in a Print and Sign industry
- Experience in retail and/or customer service industry
- Highly organized and can multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Takes initiative
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Working knowledge in QuickBase application is an asset
Thank you for your interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.