Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual in the role of an Administrative/Customer Support to handle and support the administrative tasks and customer service related duties for the Printing Division, located in Vaughan, Ontario.
- Greet Customers and answer all incoming calls and enquiries.
- Input printing order entries into order entry system.
- Follow up with Customers via email and phone call in regards to enquiries, quotes, order status, payments, and shipments.
- Generate invoices for customers after order has been completed.
- Send invoices to accounts receivable to complete payments.
- Schedule and arrange meetings with Customers and Project Coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-3 years in a Print and Sign industry
- Experience in retail and/or customer service industry
- Highly organized and can multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Takes initiative
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Working knowledge in QuickBase application is an asset
Thank you for your interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Brofort is commited to the installation of all signage throughout your stores properly and with the safety of your customers and staff in...