Brofort Inc. is Canada’s leader in providing renovations and new store services to retailers across the country. Based in Ottawa, Brofort operates in every province, and offers the following services: warehousing and logistics, general contracting, printing, fixture and signage installation, and display rollouts.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Clerk based in Ottawa, Ontario to report to the Accounting Manager.
- Enter and post approved invoices into the accounting system;
- Match invoices with receipts and their respective purchase orders;
- Ensure accurate data entry in financial system;
- Prepare and distribute cheques for payment on a weekly basis;
- Prepare sales invoices on a daily basis
- Preparation and processing of payroll on a weekly basis
- Accounts payable experience is preferred; however, an understanding of accounting with previous office/administrative experience will be considered;
- Experience with Sage Accpac ER is an asset;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on quality and accuracy;
- Highly cooperative, demonstrates a willingness to assist others and take on new responsibilities;
- High degree of personal responsibility and accountability;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent team player with strong organization skills;
- Knowledge of GST/HST and QST sales taxes is required;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel;
- Bilingualism is an asset
Working office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Salary range: $35,000 to $37,000 + Benefits after 3 months
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.