Broda Construction Employee Reviews

great wage with a fun working enviroment
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK16 January 2017
started as a laborer and worked my way up in the company to become an important operator on projects. the wage was very high and lots of overtime was provided.
Productive ,educational and interesting
Groundsman /Heavy Equipment (Current Employee) –  Walhachin, BC20 May 2016
Day starts at 6 am with a toolbox meeting, then out to the truck to preform safety checks, then begins a 12hour day of driving from loading area to waste dump. I have learned more about safety issues and how to risk manage as well as care and maintenance of various crushers and conveyors as well as safe operation of various heavy equipment. Management is very safety conscious and open to suggestions for making the job site a safer place. Co-workers are very diversified and all have their own stories. Hardest part of the job would be the long hours but with that comes the financial reward so some sacrifice has to be made. The diversification and opportunity to learn .
Pros
Good saftey program, wages and benifits
good place to work
Finish Hoe Operator/Finish Dozer Operator (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK18 December 2015
The forman's safety and management were really good people to work for. All the employees there got along really well which made it a good environment to be in.
Average Place to Work
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  McClean Lake23 July 2014
Company hired for me for a Heavy EQ Operator and I ended up doing laboring,
Pros
guy from back home worked there too
Cons
hired for one job title and worked another
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  SK7 November 2013
this company was good to work for, lots of learning always, changing conditions
Pros
Camp Job
The supervisors were fair and reasonable.
Rock Truck / Wiggler / Packer / Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary International Airport28 May 2013
I enjoyed working for Broda. The biggest difference for me was that the most part the supervisors in the field were knowledgable and fair to the employess. My co-workers were good to work with as well. These two things mean alot when working such long hours and consecutive days during the season.
Pros
The working environment.
Cons
The job was just for two years.
Productive work place
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Giscombe and Cache Creek BC22 January 2013
Willing to teach you on various equipment, provide training courses when needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broda Construction. Our community is ready to answer.

Broda Construction Reviews by Job Title