BROCKVILLE GENERAL HOSPITAL

BROCKVILLE GENERAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Place to Work
Student Nurse Placements (Former Employee), Brockville, ONAugust 25, 2014
Pros: excellent hospital with excellent staff.
Cons: non i can think of.
I only had the privilege of working there as an RN student for my consolidation. I would have loved to continue working there if my eyes were not set on moving out of Brockville. All staff were friendly and cooperative with each other. Everyone there took their jobs seriously and took excellent care of their patients. I learned a lot there, and all the staff did an excellent job at facilitating my learning process.
Challenged by provincial budgets and regulatory requirements
Manager IM/IT (Former Employee), Brockville, OntarioApril 1, 2014
Pros: working with a team of passionate caring people doing what is right.
Cons: organizational and external demands often created confusion and mixed priorities.
A fast paced changing environment demanding the ability to multi-task and be agile. In a transition to provide better healthcare within a budget that has no increase but increasing costs. Job security and culture suffers as a result.

Good community minded workforce that is passionate and caring about the organization and wants to see change for the better.
Sherwood Park Manor
Office Administrator for Palliative Care (Current Employee), 75 Charles St. BrockvilleOctober 15, 2012
Pros: great patients
Cons: poor management
Iworked for this company for 10 years. I resigned a year ago march past. It was always a lovely place to work, but when management changed so did the work atmosphear and I did not enjoy going to work anylonger. I then decided it was time to quite and work soley at Brockville General Hospital.