BROCKVILLE GENERAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great learning enviornment
Ward Clerk (Placement Opportunity) (Former Employee), Brockville, ONMay 19, 2015
I learned a lot about what it is like to work in the health care field and had the opportunity to work on the front lines aiding health care professionals to ensure patients received the best care possible!
Excellent Place to Work
Student Nurse Placements (Former Employee), Brockville, ONAugust 25, 2014
Pros: excellent hospital with excellent staff.
Cons: non i can think of.
I only had the privilege of working there as an RN student for my consolidation. I would have loved to continue working there if my eyes were not set on moving out of Brockville. All staff were friendly and cooperative with each other. Everyone there took their jobs seriously and took excellent care of their patients. I learned a lot there, and all the staff did an excellent job at facilitating my learning process.
Sherwood Park Manor
Office Administrator for Palliative Care (Current Employee), 75 Charles St. BrockvilleOctober 15, 2012
Pros: great patients
Cons: poor management
Iworked for this company for 10 years. I resigned a year ago march past. It was always a lovely place to work, but when management changed so did the work atmosphear and I did not enjoy going to work anylonger. I then decided it was time to quite and work soley at Brockville General Hospital.