BROCKVILLE GENERAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Friendly Work Enviroment
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON26 July 2016
Fun filled but yet busy work place. Great patient care. Easy environment to adapt too. lots of shifts to pick up and easy time management
Great learning enviornment
Ward Clerk (Placement Opportunity) (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON19 May 2015
I learned a lot about what it is like to work in the health care field and had the opportunity to work on the front lines aiding health care professionals to ensure patients received the best care possible!
Excellent Place to Work
Student Nurse Placements (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON25 August 2014
I only had the privilege of working there as an RN student for my consolidation. I would have loved to continue working there if my eyes were not set on moving out of Brockville. All staff were friendly and cooperative with each other. Everyone there took their jobs seriously and took excellent care of their patients. I learned a lot there, and all the staff did an excellent job at facilitating my learning process.
Pros
Excellent Hospital with excellent staff.
Cons
Non I can think of.
Challenged by provincial budgets and regulatory requirements
Manager IM/IT (Former Employee) –  Brockville, Ontario1 April 2014
A fast paced changing environment demanding the ability to multi-task and be agile. In a transition to provide better healthcare within a budget that has no increase but increasing costs. Job security and culture suffers as a result.

Good community minded workforce that is passionate and caring about the organization and wants to see change for the better.
Pros
Working with a team of passionate caring people doing what is right.
Cons
Organizational and external demands often created confusion and mixed priorities.
Sherwood Park Manor
Office Administrator for Palliative Care (Current Employee) –  75 Charles St. Brockville15 October 2012
Iworked for this company for 10 years. I resigned a year ago march past. It was always a lovely place to work, but when management changed so did the work atmosphear and I did not enjoy going to work anylonger. I then decided it was time to quite and work soley at Brockville General Hospital.
Pros
great patients
Cons
poor management