Brock Placement Group Inc. - Job Description
Product Manager – Cardiac/Cardiology Medical Devices
Develop Canadian specific marketing plans and activities in concert with global marketing initiatives to establish, enhance and distinguish the company’s products and technologies within the Canadian.
- Completion of annual marketing plans for the Cardiac business segments, in coordination with global marketing teams.
- Identify, design and develop tools and programs aligned with the needs of the Canadian market to drive successful attainment of the annual operating plan.
- Actively participate in sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sales and profitability of products, lines, or services. Analyze business developments and monitor market trends.
- Liaison with Global marketing personnel to ensure coordinated and timely communication of strategic direction, marketing-related material and new business opportunities.
- Develop and evaluate market research and analysis, as required to identify potential opportunities for products and services.
- Actively support the quarterly, annual and long term planning/forecasting processes
- Work with and integrate plans with entire Canadian Marketing team to effectively implement key activities and initiatives.
- Must have a minimum of five years related Marketing experience within the Canadian medical device industry.
- Post-secondary education in sciences, marketing and/or business reqired.
- Strong background in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery and/or medical devices is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for creating and developing downstream marketing strategies and tactics.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and writing business plans.
- Travel expectation of 25%.
- Competitive Base Salary & Bonus Program provided by the company based on candidate’s experience.
Byron Goodwin – National Recruitment Consultant
1 (800) 543-7325
Thank you for your submission, only qualified candidates will receive a follow up call regarding...