Location: London, Ontario
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for overseeing all RFP/GPO tender responses and contract opportunities, including the maintenance of all related documents. You will monitor results (wins and losses), contract compliance and report on associated business risks, opportunities, and trends. You will work closely with the Sales team to maximize the revenue from both the current business as well as new business opportunities. To ensure we are maximizing the profitability on all contracted sales and articulating our value propositions, you will also work closely the Marketing and Operations teams.
- University degree, ideally in Business Administration or the equivalent in experience.
- Working knowledge of buying principles, service procurement, contract management and budgeting. PMAC or comparable designation preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Contract Management experience and three (3) years of Project Management experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience effectively managing a department; coaching and leading staff; overseeing large projects and/or people.
- Clinical knowledge and experience in Medical Device / Hospital capital equipment purchases is an asset.
- Seasoned analytical and reasoning abilities; experience presenting to individuals and groups.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain healthy working relationships with all team members working from remote / different locations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Great Plains experience an asset.
- Ability to travel company purposes and customer sites throughout the year.
- Clearance to conduct work in a hospital, as evidence through maintaining a satisfactory criminal background check.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Bilingualism a definite asset.
- Competitive Base Salary based on years of experience
- Participation in the company’s Employee Benefits & Pension Program
Thank you for your submission, only qualified candidates will receive a follow up call regarding...
Byron Goodwin – National Recruitment Consultant
Tel: 1 (800) 543-7325