The Clinical Consultant is responsible for providing educational, clinical and sales support for the promotion of top promoted products within the designated territory and key target accounts. The Clinical Consultant is responsible for supporting the achievement of territorial sales objectives.
The major duties of this position include:
- Work with the Regional Manager in providing clinical support for the maintenance and promotion of the company product portfolio.
- Conduct educational and consultative programs, as ‘point person’ in supporting sales activities within the region.
- Work in collaboration with other clinical consultants as back up support for key projects.
- Participate in pre-launch marketing initiatives for new product introductions.
- Work closely with clinical instructors, nursing management teams, infection control department, pharmacy and anesthesia department in supporting sales opportunities.
- Develop support network within clinical, material management, and nursing departments in aligning strategies for the company product portfolio.
- Support territory sales through clinical presentations, in-servicing and educational/speaker events and group selling activities within key target accounts. These objectives will include activities relating to key influencers within the territory and outline support required from marketing, market access, KAE and area managers.
- Assist with sales force training initiatives.
- Accountable for attaining territorial sales objectives.
- Accountable for management of territory responsibilities within allocated budget.
- Train and build strong relationships with Nursing agencies on the company products portfolio.
- Be the clinical “expert” for the sales team
- 3 to 5 years of successful hospital (in-service educational support).
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Superior communication, training and presentation skills.
- Daily travel required
- Overnight travel could be up to 50% during project implementations
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard