Western Canada – Alberta or British Columbia based
The “Clinical Specialist” acts as the clinical lead to the sales process by providing education, conducting in-service, supporting clinical evaluations, training new field-based employees in the activities associated with the company’s portfolio products, and assisting the sales force by identifying sales opportunities, and conducting follow-up.
- Reports to the National Sales & Marketing Team.
- Plans and organizes regional Sales & Marketing clinical support assignments.
- Collaborates with the Sales Team to increase sales volumes within targeted regional accounts.
- Assists in sales campaigns in accordance with regional & national goals.
- Learns the product(s), and clinical applications of the company’s medical device portfolio.
- Travels to clinically support the current and/or prospective customers in order to demonstrate the company’s portfolio applications through education, in-service, clinical case support.
- Identifies and communicates regular and prospective customer needs to the Sales Team.
- Regularly reviews clinical support & competitive activities, changes in the market and assigned accounts.
- Develops supplemental Territory & Account action plans with the regional Sales Team
- Completes and delivers expense reports and weekly reports on time.
- Participates in sales meetings, training programs and the training of new field-based company employees.
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical experience as a Critical Care Nurse, Operating Room Nurse, Perfusionist, Surgical Technician, Physician Assistant or similar clinical based position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.N. B.S. B.A.) or higher from a four-year college or university.
- Previous Medical Device and/or Healthcare Delivery System Industry Experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; PC skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (or equivalent) and a willingness to communicate regularly by phone and email.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of up to a week at a time and upwards of 50% of time.
- Competitive Base Salary based on years of experience
- Participation in the company’s Employee Commission Program
- Participation in the Car Reimbursement & Company Benefit programs.
Byron Goodwin – National Recruitment Consultant
Tel: 1 (800) 543-7325
Indeed - 23 months ago