Broadstreet Properties Ltd. is a leading provider of multi-family housing across western Canada. Working hand in hand with its sister company Seymour Pacific Developments that designs and builds the conveniently located buildings. Broadstreet continues to search for the next perfect location to build future developments.
The company seeks to recruit driven, passionate individuals, and aims to keep them! We offer competitive wages and a wide array of benefits for the right candidates. Upon joining the company, you will appreciate the opportunity for growth and career development within our group of companies. You can also look forward to joining an inclusive team that values your input and is led by a dedicated management team. If you are a dynamic self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic and challenging environment, we are interested in hearing from you.
Adhering to the marketing guidelines and creative strategy outlined by the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer will use their layout and design skills to produce various print, web and branding materials.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Graphic Designer
- Possess excellent computer skills with proficiencies in Adobe CS5
- A portfolio that showcases design work of various mediums
- Solid knowledge of ad production stages and print production specifications
- Experience designing various materials including print advertisements, infographics and
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative to get the job done
- Great listener and can take verbal and written direction well
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works independently as well as part of a team
- Highly detailed oriented
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a growing company with endless possibilities –
Email your resume and salary expectations to in response to this advertisement or
fax to Human Resources 250-850-3249.
Please quote the job title and location on all correspondence