Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work in Philadelphia
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 2, 2013
A typical day is recieving stock transfer requests (80-100 requests) through mail and faxes which I categorized and uploaded into our database. I would then use a system to keep track the documents for various purposes under the guidelines of SEC operating procedures. My coworkers were nice and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was – more... maintaining order when our computer network broke down or we had other problems with our technology. The most enjoyable part is there was always something to do! – less
Learning, Domain
Process Analyst (Current Employee), HyderabadDecember 17, 2012
Pros: learning
Cons: nill
Excellent Experiance, fun at work, CSR activities
Culture, "Thank god its Monday" tag line
friendly, fun-loving workplace
Software Financial analyst (Former Employee), New DelhiNovember 6, 2012
Friendly employees, Team-work, Knowledge sharing, good motivational factors like incentive scheme, Bonus etc, Cab facility at peak hours, Research work. exhaustive and fruitful trainings on the floor.
Great culture, growing company
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYOctober 29, 2012
Good leadership, communication and career opportunities.
good company
Temp assignment (Former Employee), inghamSeptember 27, 2012
worked as a transfer agent very good company. many good reviews from clients. at the time they were just starting in this business but were making good headway.
fun place to work
Clerk (Former Employee), Deer Park, TXSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no overtime
typicall day at work would be picking orders from the racks the bosses wpuld give you a list for you to do daily no one behind your back basiclyy you was responsible for you job .
i lear to drive the powerjack ,turret truck, forlift, and man up the managment was fair
i had great co-workers everyone mind theres bussiness and did theyre job
the hardest – more... part of the job was not getting enougth overtime and the most enjoyble part it was that u was your own boss dint had to worry about no one else not getting the job done very nice place – less
horrible to employees
Mail Machine Insert Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 31, 2012
Started as a great place to work. They fired a whole bunch of people recently for bs reasons. Too much favortism.
decent place to work
Proxy Voting Specialist (Former Employee), Hingham, MAAugust 20, 2012
work was on and off but very easy. No chances for promotion however.
Mangement and coworkers very nice, enjoyed my work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Hingham, MAAugust 8, 2012
Pros: nice atmosphere
Cons: salary could have been better
I have had many positions but by far these were the nicest people I ever work with. There really wasn't any positions to advance to. I did inbound/outbound call center to obtain the vote for mutual and annuity shareholders for their annual and special shareholder meetings.
The work itself was pleasant.
The training was excellent and all of management – more... were approachable. – less
Failing business
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COJuly 30, 2012
They're closing the building soon and dumping all employees. Not much more to say.
Stay away from Wheat Ridge; they're closing the building
QA (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COJuly 25, 2012
Pros: one of the fridges has a working ice maker
Cons: they're closing the building and laying everyone off
Run fast run far. The Wheat Ridge building is being closed down over the next year and they're laying off heaps of people in waves. It's a cut throat environment, all lying and back stabbing as the inept managers who have spent their whole careers there doing nothing hang onto their jobs with their fingernails hoping for a decent severance package.

Cases – more... in point--the QA Director who lies and loafs his way thru the day, and the blond bimbo QA "lead" who's dad co-founded the company so she thinks she's entitled.

Meanwhile they are "hiring" for contract to perm positions, not bothering to disclose that no one will be "perm" because they're shutting the building down. Pretty much everyone good bailed a year ago. – less
I am a productive person.
Senior Account Service Representative (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYJuly 24, 2012
first I would establish and move each co-worker to there worktype. I check and make sure that the work is getting done; if work is increased in one area i will make sure that more coworkers are moved to make sure that the work is done.
Fast pace and fun place to work
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJuly 19, 2012
Learned new aspects of the job everyday. Great people to work with.
Great opportunity to successfully climb the business ladder.
Verification administrator (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYJuly 18, 2012
A day at work would consists of reviewing jobs to check for errors on the proxy card and ordering material to its specified location. Also to keep work productive we provide movement of any addresses (proxy card) via mail and we send them to its location within the factory.
Generally a great place to work.
Product Management (Former Employee), Andover, MAJuly 13, 2012
Small shop with small shop mentality. Great if that's your thing.
Rewarding.
Quality Control Coordinator (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYJuly 13, 2012
Pros: insentive program, bonus, hearlthcare and summer days.
A typical day at work consists of maintain the work flow/ managing the personel in order to meet SLA. I have learned it is better to listen first then to speak without knowledge. My co-workers are the reason I love coming to my job. Everyday is a different challenge there is no hard part just taking the time to follow through and learn as the day goes – more... on. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. – less
Decent Culture.
Senior Director, Business Analysis & Technology (Current Employee), Hingham, MAJuly 5, 2012
Hingham office was dedicated and hard working. Corporate has clients locked in.
OK working place
Imaging Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 3, 2012
Great co-workers, comfortable working environment, had a good working experience.
Productive Workplace
Management Consultant (Current Employee), Deer Park, NYJune 27, 2012
Pros: employee activities
Employee oriented and goal oriented. Excellent place to work.
Processed Data for Stock Companies
Data Processor (Former Employee), Deer Park, NYJune 7, 2012
Pros: lunch vouchers for a job well done
Cons: standing all day long, managers never stand by their word
The day started at 6am. We Processed Ballads through a computer system there was 6 of us. The hardest part of the job was standing on my feet all day long but I enjoyed the experience and the atmosphere.

About Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, – Read more

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Photos