Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Environment, Management is much approchable
Senior Process Analyst (Former Employee), HyderabadSeptember 4, 2014
Work is good, there everyday something to learn new, from the process as well from associates around and from management.
Friendly environment, Any issues we can directly approach the higher management, no need to follow hierarchy.
Good to Start career with
Process Analyst (Current Employee), Delhi, DLAugust 23, 2014
Good to Start your career with Broadridge as it gives you exposure to multiple processes, multiple markets like U.S, U.K. etc.
Daily work includes research and analysis along with processing Corporate Action transactions.
Great For Beginning Somewhere
Printer Operator (promotion) (Current Employee), Secaucus, NJAugust 19, 2014
Pros: management, benefits, set schedule
Cons: utilizes a lot of temps and doesn't hire frequently, month-end
This was the first place I began an actual career, as a printer operator, and it taught me a lot about a deadline driven environment. The management in my department is great. They work with you, encourage you, and don't treat you with disrespect. Daily work is minimal and gives you a chance to learn something new in other departments. However, the only problem I have with it, and which is the same in any printing company, is something called Month-End. A dreaded time in which clients work is in abundance and must be printed non-stop over the course of five to seven days. Not fun for the faint of heart. It takes a while to get used to, but still is annoying.

Still is a good company due to management and availability of work.
nice place to work
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Coppell, TXAugust 16, 2014
Pros: friendly
Cons: short breaks
a typical day at work is a fast paced environment with lovely people ready to help and team work is important.
Associate Process Manager (Current Employee), hyderabadAugust 13, 2014
Pros: can gain good technical knowledge
Cons: ethics are not that good
good place to work and learn new things
working for this company is really good to make good friends and excellent place to work
Productive and easy workplace
Mail Examiner (Current Employee), Coppell, TXAugust 8, 2014
Pros: long lunch, vending machines accept debit cards
Cons: have to wear pants all day, no chairs in productive area
I enjoy see everybody at work, Everybody there is friendly. Management is over the top, sincere, understanding, easy going. Co-workers are friendly, they help out when you need it. The hardest part of the job is probably the fast paced enviornment.
Great place for entry level
Securities Processing Solutions - Business Analyst (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 7, 2014
Cons: limited mobility for advancement
A lot of experience can be obtained at Broadridge and it is an excellent place to learn about financial data information technology.
talk to shareholders about acct
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, COJuly 24, 2014
I dont like the place or the environment. Not a good place to work at . No management no great oppurnities
productive and fun place
Check Audit coordinator (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYJuly 22, 2014
The companys that I've been working for, for 20yrs are all the same company just the name change is different, management and co-workers are all the same.
Very good Culture and Growth oppurtunities
Process Lead (Former Employee), HyderabadJuly 21, 2014
liberty and freedom of expression, good learning, Presentation, Inbound and Out bound learning's conducted... efficient and friendly environment created
Friendly, relaxed atmosphere
POA Associate (Current Employee), South Quay, LondonJuly 20, 2014
Pros: relaxed atmosphere, friendly and helpful colleagues
Cons: lack of job security and uncompetitive salary
My day consists of:

Responding to client emails
Scanning and checking any Powers of Attorney that have arrived
Producing reports and updating new accounts for my client.
In the afternoon the US teams arrive so more emails and queries come in for us to investigate.

I have learnt many skills at Broadridge such as producing reports on internal systems, close attention to detail, communicating effectively with clients where English is their second language.

Management are extremely approachable and helpful. Their doors are always open no matter how busy they are.

My co workers are excellent. We have people from all over the world working at Broadridge which is brilliant to see.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with Service Level Agreements when it's proxy season. However, with overtime available and the option of coming in early this is always achievable.

The most enjoyable part of the job is assisting and speaking to a wide ride of clients, achieving their goals and going above the call of duty.
Group Meetings
Phone Representative (Former Employee), Hingham, MAJuly 19, 2014
Monday through Friday Customer Service rep fast pace work eavning shift , co workers review competitive fun work atmosophere
productive and fun work place
Temporary One Month Assignment (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYJuly 9, 2014
I enjoyed working here, co workers were pleasant and easy to work with
Solid place to work
Consultant (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJuly 4, 2014
Good work environment, enjoyable employees to work with. Many interesting projects in which to partake.
It is a good experience.
Process Analyst (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 2, 2014
It is a good experience.its a fun filled place with good people & work culture.people are very professional here.
nice place to work
poly wrap machine operator (Current Employee), Deer Park, NYJune 24, 2014
Pros: clean enviroment confortable
Cons: none that i can mention
Typical days of work
learned different machines settings
great co-workers
high volume of work sometimes
I enjoyed high volume of work meant more responsibilities to handle a bigger challenge
Job was ok...not consistant enough
Assisted Supplemental Department (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYJune 18, 2014
Job was ok. Hours fluctuated. I was seeking a more stable environment
Not a Productive and Fun work Place
Associate, Operations and Control Department (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 10, 2014
Pros: i don't see any pros
Broadridge Financial Solutions is a company that does not value there employees and does not have sound business expertise at this rate I do not see this company being in business much longer
Enjoyed working with top most US based compay Broadridge
Sr Member Technical (Former Employee), HyderabadJune 8, 2014
Other than working in nightshifts enjoyed and learned a lot in Broadridge . Got very good knowledge on US trading system specially on Dividends . Learned how to coordinate with Clients and make sure work is completed on time.
Routine Job
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, COJune 3, 2014
This job requires to manage basic information concerning stock accounts. Although it does include basics on account security, and assisting with voting on shares, the hardest part is making sure each and every document sent for accounts is clear and to the letter.
I did like meeting representatives from some of our clients.

About Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, – Read more

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Photos