Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The job was interesting, a lot of multi-tasking required.
Client Relations Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: free coffee and tea
Cons: high stress levels during busy season
It was an interesting place to work. It required a good bit of multi-tasking. Helping with preparations for clients annual meetings and mailings.
Grat Company to work for
Postal Clerk (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 24, 2014
Pros: is having a job
Cons: is lossing the job for slow production
Set up mono's and daily sheet data for the daily insertion mail
Communicate with superiors for any discrepancies on the paper work for the mail insertion
Communicate with coworkers in relation to mail that is no matching or balance
is when I get last minute mail insertion rum and the courier is already in for pick up mail
The most enjoyable part is working with great people in a great company
A fun and enjoyable place to work in
NOBO Invoicing Administrator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 26, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
- Friendly staff
- Opportunity to learn new things
- Fast paced environment
Every Saturday the company provides employees free pizza
Adminis (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 22, 2013
I like this company because it is fast paced and very supportive of each other, extremely loving and appreciate each other
Financial Services Software Compay
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 25, 2013
Working for a software vendor to the financial industry. Responsibilities include identifying and developing initiatives to ensure continued enhancement of products.
Working with internal and external clients to design, develop, test, and implement financial software. Extensive testing is required to ensure that development items (both bug fixes and enhancements) meet client requirements.
Conduct of many internal and external information sessions, focus groups, demo’s and general client meetings.
Managing internal and external client expectations relating to software releases and issue resolutions.
Ensure industry standards are met and maintained. Use of Progress to run queries on the database and to read programs to identify existing behaviour and amendments needed as required.
good work environment, team spirit
Process Control Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 9, 2012
Friendly management and courteous co-workers, Supervisor was helpful and worked as part of the team
A stable job for someone who has never worked looking get work experience.
Data Entry, Machine Operator (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: free food is frequent before holidays and when high production/quality is reach
Cons: lots of standing, dusty environment, come home dirty, very noisy area.
Everyday at Broadridge is more or less the same. If you are a machine operator, you stand in front of a machine with your team and the ultimate goal is high production rates. The machine prints addresses onto whatever piece of literature you are using and you handle the material from skids onto the machine, ensuring a quality product upon completion. When I did data entry, I uploaded production rates for all workers onto Microsoft Excel in the most timely and accurate manner that I could. This job has taught me the importance of accuracy, close attention to detail and good leadership. The management is very patient with you and eager to help you learn your job. However, they do not tolerate error and are quick to strike down on those who mess up even just a few times. I've learned how to work hard, as I stood on my feet for 12 hours at a time on some nights, moving things around while maintaining my focus and constantly making sure I made no mistakes. At the end of a shift, it gives a sense of of accomplishment when you've completed almost 100,000 pieces and you are noticed. Bonuses are also awarded for outstanding rates of production.
Productive place to work in
Material Handler II (Former Employee), Peabody, MADecember 29, 2014
I gained so much experience working for Broadridge, everything from forklift operator, SAP, this opportunity has deffinately helped me gain most of my warehouse experience that i know today.
Mixture of different culture linked together
Quality Control officer (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYDecember 26, 2014
Pros: fun place
Cons: no health coverage, hard to become a permanent employe
Broadridge was a fun place to work. The management was well communicated with each employe and its was very easy to illustrate our ideas to the management.
Great company and Job Culture
Security Coordinator (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYDecember 20, 2014
Broadridge is by and large a truly great company to work for. They strive to provide a family atmosphere for every employee from the entry level clerk to the Senior VP. During my tenure there I truly feel like they give you the tools to grow and develop as much as you are willing to.
nice place to work
Order Selector (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYDecember 13, 2014
we doing pull down the products for pic. locations for picking persons
Internship
Account Manager (Former Employee), London, ENGNovember 24, 2014
Great first work experience to gain exposure to the financial sector and all corporate actions related responsibilities.
Process Lead for a team of eight (Former Employee), New yorkNovember 20, 2014
To take a challenging role in business Intelligence and contribute in converting the requirements and ideas into effective business Solutions and models
Busy and Productive work environment
Service Clerk (Current Employee), Coppell, TxNovember 2, 2014
Busy and Productive work environment. Mail production facility for customers such as Edward Jones, Raymond James and TDA.
temp (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJOctober 16, 2014
Pros: no comments
Cons: no comments
just data entry, to be honest with you and didn't like this place, but besides i performed my job properly as requested by the company.
Fast paced, high profile client base for the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for bank/broker-dealers
Banks/Brokers Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYOctober 15, 2014
Pros: exceptional 401k benefits
Cons: lack of internal coporate growth
There is never a "typical" day at work. Every day there is an opportunity to learn something new in this fast pace environment. Over the past few years I've learned a lot about the proxy/reorg products encompassing a variety of inquiries from logo's to account inquiries, researching systems issues to creating quarterly business reviews with financial and volume statistics as well as present them to our clients through Day in the life (DIAL) visits. These DIAL visits include traveling to bank/broker corporate offices to learn what they do on a daily basis and help to streamline their technique. In addition, I often lead large projects on behalf of a bank/broker client as well as overall, not only develop but maintain that day to day interface with my clients.
Fun place to work, great people and environment.
Cycle Count Clerk (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYOctober 3, 2014
Pros: flexible time.
Cons: no benefits, pay increase sucks.
Been here for three years and i really don't have anything bad to say about this place. Awesome place to work.
busy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYSeptember 20, 2014
lots of tasks in one day. Favoritism was a big problem within this company. the fact that there was nowhere to advance unless you were a favorite is bizarre and nobody can transfer from the department they put me in because everyone is scared of the manager who runs that department exact words were "we dont want conflict within the buisness so we cant transfer you somewhere else". Never worked for such a business. Factory work is not for me I belong in a professional office doing office work.
•Highly organized and detail-oriented with experience providing thorough and skillful administrative support to senior executives.
Product Control Specialist (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJSeptember 15, 2014
•Senior operations specialist with over 10 years of experience providing thorough and skillful support to senior executives. Experienced and very successful in project management and systems administration.

•Ten years plus as an administrative support professional in a corporation that provides confidential case work.
productive
Process Analyst (Current Employee), hyderabadSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
it is a good company to start the career, good working conditions,

1 2 3 4 5

About Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, – Read more

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Photos