Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A fun and enjoyable place to work in
NOBO Invoicing Administrator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 26, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
- Friendly staff
- Opportunity to learn new things
- Fast paced environment
Productive , a great place to work with
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 10, 2013
Pros: free coffee, tea, once a month free lunch, free snack
Great to work in this company, no need to bring hot drinks like coffee, tea, hot chocolate they have it on their lunch room for free. Once in a while they give free lunch, snacks like cookies, cakes.
Every Saturday the company provides employees free pizza
Adminis (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 22, 2013
I like this company because it is fast paced and very supportive of each other, extremely loving and appreciate each other
Financial Services Software Compay
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 25, 2013
Working for a software vendor to the financial industry. Responsibilities include identifying and developing initiatives to ensure continued enhancement of products.
Working with internal and external clients to design, develop, test, and implement financial software. Extensive testing is required to ensure that development items (both bug fixes and – more... enhancements) meet client requirements.
Conduct of many internal and external information sessions, focus groups, demo’s and general client meetings.
Managing internal and external client expectations relating to software releases and issue resolutions.
Ensure industry standards are met and maintained. Use of Progress to run queries on the database and to read programs to identify existing behaviour and amendments needed as required. – less
good work environment, team spirit
Process Control Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 9, 2012
Friendly management and courteous co-workers, Supervisor was helpful and worked as part of the team
good job
Radstad Temp (Former Employee), Deer Park, NYMarch 30, 2014
used the hi lo or other machines to pick orders daily. management was good with employees. i learned how to use each machine
Management style
Production Control Specialist (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 23, 2014
Management style I did not like and the way they do business was not the way I think printing shop should have been ran.
Fast Past
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYMarch 20, 2014
Pros: great co-worker
Cons: unrealistic work loads and expectations
Heavy work load. Not a good place for a work/life balance! Great co-workers
achieving 100% client satisfaction
Process Analyst (Finance) (Former Employee), Hitech city , Hyderabad.March 16, 2014
Pros: on festivals we will be having eoc
Cons: in peak just for 2 days the timing will be extended to 12 hours
* The february and may month are peak season.
* I learned regarding mutual fund companies.
* Quiet good management.
* Associates are helpful in nature.
Clearing and Outsourcing services.
Senior associate mutual funds (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
Pros: beautiful office, free parking.
Cons: located long island new york - long commute.
I handled back office operations duties for many financial companies and correspondents on a daily basis in the Mutual Fund department. Every client had different software/systems so multitasking was at the forefront. The duties I performed were balancing, reconciliation, in- house systems trading and trade adjustments, research, projects, monthly and – more... quarterly tasks and a variety of customer needs as warranted. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my co-workers who were fine seasoned professional people. – less
Fast paced, team oriented, and decent pay
Heavy Machine operator (Former Employee), Deer Park, NYFebruary 19, 2014
It was a decent job but im looking for something paying a bit more. I have the potential to do more, but i felt like this company was very limited to promotions.
Good
Mainframe Developer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: company day celebrations, team lunch, and parties
. Typical work timings.
. Learnt all the technical skills used in Mainframes
. Tough Management
. Co-workers are encouraging.
. Statying overnights is the hardest part of the job
. Fun and Play time was enjoyable part of the job
highly organized workplace but very few benefits for the temps
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: high chances of overtime
Cons: a lot of pressure from management to reach daily production goal
the workload could go from being extremely busy to not have anything to do. The management is fare and does not sent people home unless is an extreme situation of lack of work. The coworkers are very nice and try to help each other out. The hardest part of the job lays on the fact that the have a number of production for employees to reach on a daily – more... basis but due to the variety volume between each job it is sometimes quite challenging to reach that goal. The most fun part is working with such a diverse group of people and learning about each culture plus forming part of the events (Which include multicultural week and halloween costume contests) – less
Great people to work with.
Senior Margin Analyst (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: pizza fridays
Cons: outsourcing to india.
Great people to work with. A typical day was pleasant. Managment is ok. My supervisors were great. My co-workers made everyday at work enjoyable. The hardest part was dealing with the large amount of monetary distributions.
Excellent workplace
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee), Hingham, MAJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: cookouts
Cons: long days
Fun and fulfilling, Everything, Awesome, The Best, Nothing, The Environment
Challenging and always busy
Director of Software Development (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COJanuary 28, 2014
Days filled with long term project tasks, production support issues, collaborating with various colleagues throughout the building to resolve what surfaced.
Nice co,pany to work for
Member Technical (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJanuary 26, 2014
Nice firm ,good pay, good management.

BFS domain oriented, co workers are good in nature.
Good opportunities
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYJanuary 24, 2014
Everyone is very nice.
Everyone works in a Team environment.
Management motivates employee's often.
Great place to work as first job
Order Fulfillment Clerk (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MarylandJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: 30min lunch, safe, quiet, never a dull moment
Cons: job security, no direct customer service
A typical day at work would consist of me completing around 40-60 orders averaging up to about 900 kits or more. 900 kits was our daily quota when I first started. I would actually take breaks of fulfilling and help out in the shipping area where we utilized Sendsuite Express and DW20 mailing machines if needed. I would also check the shipping label – more... of the packages of kits we produced. I learned a multitude of things (with it being my first job) I did not know what to expect. My fast learning skills made me the fastest worker while maintaining great quality of my work. I loved my co workers and manager and we respected each other. I never considered my job hard but if I had to consider a hard part I'd say ensuring my coworkers had given me the correct numbers to add the daily production piece counts needed for the daily unit cost data. I enjoyed everything about my job because I am a rather flexible guy so, no matter the job I consider enjoyable and am very thankful for the opportunity. – less
Good Company to work for
Proxy voting specialist, customer service (Former Employee), boston MAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no benefits
Good Company to work for, Long hours but management was caring

1 2 3 4 5

About Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, – Read more

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Photos