Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

BR not for BA and QA but all old mental people
Sr. QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 September 2017
no appreciation of your dog work by management, only to those who are smiling and pampering to the management and they will get promotion without any achievement. so, good luck. great perks and friendly colleague (except few) to work with.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
no appreciation
Nominated as one of the Great Places to work!
Sr. Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 August 2017
Broadridge Financial Solutions offers excellent benefits, diversity and inclusion, and many opportunities to learn new skills on an ongoing basis. Being a self motivated person I was able to take advantage of the many tools offered to me and in turn shared my knowledge with my fellow associates.

I enjoyed my job immensely as I was in a position to assist and train associates/managers on new tools making their day flow easier and more productive. Creating easy to follow brochures on new processes and tools was highly acknowledged by the business.

I was very confident in my position and found each day less challenging. Being positive and the willingness to always be helpful put the associates at ease.

In my position I was able to partake in many areas i.e. Helpdesk duties, Change Management, Purchasing, and special projects.
Pros
Monthly birthday cakes, barbecues, Christmas parties at no cost, Friday games days, variety of coffees, teas and utensils
Cons
long hours during busy season
Cheap Labour
Audit (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 July 2017
Working so hard but hourly rate is poor, most people on contract for years before they eventually get full time position. Management need to open more full time opportunities.
Good Place to Learn about Trading Life Cycle
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2017
As a Project Manager/Senior Business Systems Consultant, I was involved in managing the implementation of mutual fund processing solution for major Canadian banks. The solution includes bookkeeping of trades, updating book cost, fund/user initiated transactions reversals, trade processing of asset allocation and dollar cost average, automated balancing for all money movements, daily/monthly reconciliation process using FundSERV files. Also, lead FATCA project involving changes to securities.
Great environment, friendly staff and coworkers
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2017
A typical day at work consists of helping coworkers sort and assemble products on the conveyor belt. I was in charge of monitoring the machines as well as ensuring the machines functioned at full capacity.
Very challenging place to work
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2017
High stress financial services company. Nice colleagues but difficult management. Worked many places before and since but never experienced this level of chaos. Improved my technical skills at the expense of my health and well-being. Management would actually yell at staff and/or vendors in meetings.

Introduced us to "Operating at the speed of trust" but didn't demonstrate those values. Director said they trust but also wanted evidence of overtime, train schedules, etc.

Very high turnover. I knew I made a mistake in going there in the first week. I toughed it out and eventually got to the point where I stayed at least six months so the technical recruiter that recommended me would be paid.
Pros
Able to work from home some days
Cons
Long hours, very high stress, no respect for work/life balance
can work from home
Server Engineering Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 February 2017
A very nice place to work in Vancouver Office , Like the office and people there... Lots of activities : birth-date cakes , can work from home, free lunch ...
Good place to start with
Business Analyst / QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  2601 14th Avenue Markham, Canada9 January 2017
Management and co-workers helped me to learn things and were very calm when i use to make mistakes. This company is the base for my career in IT industry. The hard part for me was everything was new for me in this industry. The enjoyable part the the people around me.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No cons
Nice Place to work
Sr DBA DB2 (Current Employee) –  new delhi18 December 2016
Nice place to work. Growing company with good future prospects. Sometimes you have to support on weekends too.
Good Management.
Team Lead Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2016
This company is a great place to start and finish your career. It has a great company culture and there is a lot of opportunities to grow. Everyone is very friendly and extremely hard working.
Cons

Want to know more about Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.?

Ask a question
Productive and helpful for new associates.
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  madhapur, hyderabad, India31 August 2016
As I joined the company as a fresher, it helped me a lot to gain the technical knowledge and gain some handful experience on many process. The work environment is pretty cool
Excellent Work/Life Balance
Business Analyst, Product & Conversions (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2016
The atmosphere at Broadridge is as professional as it is laid back. They offer their employees perks such as free coffee & drinks and treat them well.
good culture
Senior Business Analyst - Trading Products Group (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2016
good company well known and reputable. interesting projects and good management, great work life balance. good co workers and global company. Teams are streamlined nicely and colleagues collaborate in a cohesive team effort.
Excellent Workplace
Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 December 2015
Excellent place to work.Great management. There are opportunities to advance. The work environment is positive, and others are usually happy and very willing to help if the need arises.
Worst postion I have ever worked in
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 November 2015
Without a doubt it was the worst place I have ever worked. There were extremely rigid rules on everything. Incidents in production were met with a huge overreaction than what is necessary. Middle management treated the staff poorly and actually called them "resources" to their face.
Pros
None.
Excellent work enviroment
System Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2015
Challenging and dynamic work environment
Supportive colleague
Senior management have clear vision
Growth potential
Nice to work at Broadridge.
System Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 April 2015
Good place to work nice relax environment. Technology team there is not cooperative. All other employees are good cooperative
Pros
Good for Starter
Cons
Small footprint
Great place to work with.
Business Analyst - Dataphile (Former Employee) –  toronto, ON9 February 2015
I loved working at Broadridge. Great work environment and very employee centric company.
A typical day at work would be collecting requirements from client's on their Broadridge Dataphile software, analyzing the requirements and providing the solution either right away (if a solution is available) or create a ticket to resolve or work on an enhancement. Create documentations, Used cases, flow charts etc.
The job was interesting, a lot of multi-tasking required.
Client Relations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario18 September 2014
It was an interesting place to work. It required a good bit of multi-tasking. Helping with preparations for clients annual meetings and mailings.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
High stress levels during busy season
Grat Company to work for
Postal Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 May 2014
Set up mono's and daily sheet data for the daily insertion mail
Communicate with superiors for any discrepancies on the paper work for the mail insertion
Communicate with coworkers in relation to mail that is no matching or balance
is when I get last minute mail insertion rum and the courier is already in for pick up mail
The most enjoyable part is working with great people in a great company
Pros
is having a job
Cons
is lossing the job for slow production

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Reviews by Location