Broadcom Employee Reviews

Great company to work.
Customer Service Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC28 April 2016
Broadcom is a great company to work - very relax atmosphere and flexible. We can work from home if needed or even work a different schedule.

Our manager has full-trust from us, even from working at home - he appreciates the hardwork that we put into our jobs.

We have a great team - supporting each other.

Since I work as a Support Coordinator - I support all the customers - including our inside sales team. It's fun and can also get you in your feet to working around to make things happen - to deliver the goods fast.

Hardest part of my job - trying to satisfy the customers.

I wouldn't have thought of leaving the company - but since our company was recently acquired - we are given a notice that the new company will no longer absorb us. This is the only reason, why I am looking for a job.
Pros
free drinks, work flexible - in the office or can work at home, attire - very casual
Long working hour but rewarding
Senior IC STAFF ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON5 October 2015
I have a great management and team. I enjoy working here. I share and learn knowledge from each other. I love to stay with this company but unfortunately our product is not price comparative with our competitor the company decided to close our division in Markham Canada.
friendly work place with pool table
Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 January 2015
co-workers are very friendly, help was given when needed. I have learned Tcl/tk and Perl script language in Broadcom. The most enjoyable part of the job is that people in Broadcom love sports, we played basketball after work together.
Awesome place to work
QA Platform Development Coop (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC16 September 2014
A good place to work at, they pay well and work can be challenging, however the office I was at at least seemed to not have much direction and it seemed like we were switching projects quite often
Nice people, all are professionals.
Software Development Team (Former Employee) –  Irvine, AB6 May 2013
Very nice atmosphere. Friendly Team. New latest technology.
Pro-active and energetic team
Firmware Engineer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 March 2013
I have always loved to work in a team of energetic engineers with strong knowledge and hands-on skills. Working with Broadcom Corp gave me this great experience.
Pros
nice and complementary benefits. nice people and environment.
Cons
location could be better.
Hardware Designer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA24 August 2012
Great company and culture. Tough city to have a family in, but great place to live in as a single person.
One of the best company to work for!!
System Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC26 July 2012
I did my co-op at Broadcom for 8 months as a system engineer intern in the QA group and I couldnt be more happier for all the awesome things I learnt there along with the constant mentorship of my seniors. A fully equipped Gym adds to the perks and incentives. I miss working at Broadcom.