BroadbandTV (BBTV) is a media & technology company representing thousands of content creators on YouTube. BBTV is currently the 4th largest YouTube content network (MCN) and strives to drive success for online video creators by leveraging our innovative technology and massive distribution reach. Currently receiving over 3/4 a Billion video views and reaching 250 million unique visitors monthly, BC Business magazine has ranked BBTV as "the most innovative company in BC" in 2012.
One form of sales within the YouTube domain is Content Acquisition. BBTV is seeking a Content Acquisition Team Lead for its technology vertical; we want to identify popular video technology content on YouTube and encourage content creators to join our growing network on a revenue share basis. As a Content Team Lead, you will be responsible for training and managing a team of content scouts; whose roles are similar to that of sales agents. You will also be collaborating closely with our Head of Content on acquisition strategy for the technology vertical. Expertise in online video content and technology is a must!
Roles will include:
- Reaching out to potential technology clients to outline the benefits of joining our network
- Networking with potential technology clients to increase BBTV's reach within the online technology communities
- Managing a content acquisition team, training and mentoring them to make sure they use their time effectively, efficiently and productively
- Having weekly individual and team review meetings to measure the accomplishment of the recruitment team and make sure they meet their quota set by BBTV management team
- Providing the company with feedback on the performance of your content acquisition
- Collaborating with the Head of Content to conceive and analyze new opportunities for revenue generation, specifically from the acquisition of YouTube channels
- Assisting BBTV strategically to grow our verticals within and outside YouTube
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in sales, video production, and/or relationship management
- Bachelor Degree in business, social sciences, or video production
- Leadership skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Team player that can inspire team members
- Written and verbal communication skills
- In depth knowledge of the online video industry and YouTube
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media
- Passion and interest for the latest technology
If you have a passion and strong understanding for online technology content and sales please send in your cover letter and resume
BroadbandTV (BBTV) is a media & technology representing over 6,500 content creators on YouTube. BBTV is currently the 4th largest...