BroadbandTV (BBTV) is rapidly growing media and technology company that provides distribution and monetization opportunities for thousands of online video creators worldwide. With more than 1.2 billion video impression network-wide on YouTube, BC Business Magazine has ranked BBTV as "the most innovative company in BC" in 2012. BBTV has recently secured a strategic partnership with one of the largest media companies in the world, for more information please visit http://broadbandtvcorp.com/press/rtl-group-and-north-american-multi-channel-network-broadbandtv-announce-strategic-partnership/
We are currently looking for a HR Coordinator to help us provide support to our employees. In this role, you will be helping the Company’s HR department run and improve HR processes such as talent acquisition, employee development, benefits administration, and payroll. The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills, a passion for helping people succeed, excellent written communication skills, the ability problem solve, work under pressure, and deal with changes in a fast paced technology driven environment.
- Maintain and improve the Company’s HR processes, including but not limited to benefits administration, employee development, talent acquisition, and payroll.
- Assist the Company’s finance team in the processing of payments for the Company’s consultants and employees
- Answer general HR queries from employees regarding benefits and payroll
- Process and maintain all employee benefit enrollments, terminations, and changes in the Company’s benefits administration system
- Play an active role in the health and safety initiatives of the office, collaborating with the leadership team and other stakeholders
- Assist in full-cycle recruitment when needed
- Assist in new hire orientation process initiatives when needed
- Assist in the coordination of training and development initiatives
- Assist with maintenance of the employee database
Qualifications and Requirements
- Post secondary education in human resources and other related social sciences
- 1 or more years experience in a HR or Support role
- Understanding of workplace safety is a must
- Experience supporting staff in a technology environment is a must
- Certifications in Payroll considered an asset
- Knowledge of employment legislation a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, with strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems professionally and tactfully
- Ability to develop effective relationships across all organizational levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
[Web Connected TV] More IPTV for Croatia | Broadband TV News - Web Connected TV | Web ...: The Croatian alternative carrier H1 Telekom plans...