BroadbandTV (BBTV) is a fast-paced media & technology company located in the Coal Harbour area of downtown Vancouver, BC.
BBTV exists to help make content creators successful online on popular video destinations such as YouTube. We are currently experiencing rapid growth: BC Business magazine has ranked BBTV as "the most innovative company in BC" in 2012. Our CEO was also selected as one of the 100 Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company.
BBTV maintains a culture of creativity, drive, collaboration and care and seeks to create dream jobs for every team member. We are currently seeking a Senior Partner Services Manager who is smart, caring, organized, resourceful and not scared to get their hands dirty.
- Leading the Partner Services team. Training, coaching and communicating job expectations with the team and planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality, and Partner Service standards. completing audits.
- Achieving objectives by contributing Partner Service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Identifying Partner Service trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Determining Partner Service requirements by maintaining contact with partners, conducting surveys, forming focus groups, benchmarking best practices and analyzing information and applications.
- Managing strategy and results of the VIP (Premium) Partner program, including selection criteria, service offerings, performance metrics and analyzing results and benefits regularly
- Investigating and solving partners' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by Partner Service team members;
- Keeping up to date with changes to BBTV's products and services and informing the Partner Services team of these changes.
- Developing feedback and complaints procedures to gauge partner satisfaction and creating relevant action plans to improve partner services offerings
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents calmly and strategically
- Managing strategic development and growth of content channels on YouTube, by leading a team of channel managers, developing strategies for increased viewership and subscribers, and analysis of channel performance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in an partner services management role
- Caring attitude towards all people
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive to grow the business
- Strong passion for technology and online video
- Excellent motivator with a great personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media
- Excellent organization and time management skills
If you believe you are a good candidate for this role, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations in your application.