We are looking for someone who loves to provide clients with outstanding online video channel strategy, who has a proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
BroadbandTV (BBTV) is a fast-paced media & technology company located in the Coal Harbour area of downtown Vancouver, BC. BBTV provides distribution and monetization opportunities for video content creators around the world, reaching hundreds of millions of impressions monthly. We are experiencing rapid growth: BCBusiness Magazine has ranked BBTV as “the most innovative company in BC” in 2012. Our CEO was also selected as one of the 100 Most Creative People in Business in 2011.
We are looking for a VIP Channel Manager to join our Partner Support Team and lead the VIP Partner program, establishing and proactively maintaining relationships with our most valuable partners. As the VIP Channel Manager, you will be working closely with partners on YouTube channel strategy and supporting partners with technical information and value-added services.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in customer service or partner support.
- Ability to conceptualize and apply strategic principles to specific circumstances.
- Must demonstrate the ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive to grow business.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Have an innovative and creative approach to generating solutions.
- Proven experience in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience in account management or relationship management.
- Skilled in problem-solving and communication with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of the online video industry.
- Strong personal interest in gaming, eSports and YouTube is a bonus.
- Develop and foster close relationships through various communication mediums.
- Maintain a proactive schedule of partner communications and strategies.
- Offer partners strategies, best practices and information on online video content creation, channel management and content curation strategies for online video platforms including YouTube.
- Develop strategies for partners for content optimization, promotion and monetization; audience development, growth and strategy; and social engagement.
- Communicate with partners in a time-efficient and professional manner.
- Provide answers to partner questions and problems.
- Collaborate with other support agents, partner support leadership, and other appropriate internal resources to develop solutions for partners.
- Maintain up to date partner records and plans.
- Provide regular reports on partner development, initiatives and results.
- Contribute to the partner knowledge base and provide expertise in creating tutorials, documentation and other resources.
If you meet these qualifications, we encourage you to send us a cover letter and a copy of your resume.