BroadbandTV (BBTV) is currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our video gaming entities. BBTV is home to TGN and VISO Games, two gaming networks with thousands of partners and millions of subscribers within its family. The business development manager will be the primary contact for BBTV's business relationships in the gaming industry. He/she will establish and develop relationships to provide BBTV partners with additional benefits, secure professional service accounts, and benefit in-house network development efforts. The ideal candidate will be able to masterfully leverage relationships to establish and maintain BBTV's brand in the gaming industry.
- Create business development strategies and consult with the company's management about opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Securing pre-release and exclusive materials/access for content creation.
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships with gaming developers, publishers, communities, websites, and associated companies.
- Scouting and securing professional services deals with gaming entities such as claiming services, channel management and content management.
- Gather and document gaming industry intelligence to share with Gaming and Ad-Sales team.
- Develop and execute business development strategies for gaming events and conferences.
- Seek and secure sponsorship and promotional opportunities for gaming content creators.
- Collaborate with Marketing/PR departments to create case studies, and promote gaming business relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years experience in sales and/or business development
- Extensive client development experience with a large gaming industry rolodex is a must
- Post secondary education related to media and/or marketing is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work across multiple teams
- Knowledge of online video industry and YouTube considered an asset
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to Vancouver, Canada if necessary
BroadbandTV is an innovative media and technology company that drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology and massive online reach. BBTV is one of the world's largest entertainment networks on YouTube with more than 12,500 network partners amassing over 1.3 billion impressions per month. The company thrives on a young and entrepreneurial culture across all functions of business. BBTV lives by its core values of Creativity, Collaboration, Care and Drive to foster entrepreneurship among independent content creators, and to advance the online video industry.
Indeed - 5 months ago