BroadSign International, LLC is the leading global provider of software-as-a-service for digital signage networks. Its software allows networks to target out-of-home audiences, place advertising or promotional campaigns, play back scheduled content on each screen and account for campaign performance.
Some of the world's largest and most successful digital signage networks run on BroadSign's platform. They take advantage of its comprehensive functionality, reliability and virtually unlimited capacity for growing networks without adding personnel.
BroadSign is consistently ranked among the top global digital signage software suppliers and received the 2012 Global Growth Leadership Award in the Digital Signage Software market from Frost & Sullivan.
Reporting to the Controller, you will be responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. You will develop and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures related to the production of accurate and timely financial statements. Occasionally working within tight timescales, your workload will consist of a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation and reconciliation, monthly financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and budgetary support and forecasting activities.
In your role, you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining and maintaining a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Managing the full sales cycle within the Administration department, liaising internally with our Sales and Services teams, and nurturing customer relationships.
- Delivering accurate and timely billing throughout the month.
- Managing the efficient collection of receivables and ensuring the accurate and timely processing of customer transactions.
- Preparing standard and ad hoc reports.
- Monitoring revenue and expenses, consolidating and evaluating financial data, and preparing special reports.
- Supporting budget and forecasting activities.
- Responding to inquiries from the Controller, CEO and other executives.
- Supporting the Controller in the development and implementation of new procedures to enhance departmental workflow.
- Maintaining accounting controls and the chart of accounts.
- Defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Providing training to new and existing staff as needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Three to five years of prior experience with financial reporting and general ledger preparation.
- Attentive to details with good problem solving skills.
- Proficient and able to thrive in a fast-pace setting.
- Experience with Great Plains and Intacct is a definite asset.
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be bilingual (French and English).
If the above describes you, send your CV and cover letter (and anything else you think might grab our attention).