Seaforth Financial is a team of experienced financial professionals with a deep understanding of hedging, operational challenges and the financial markets, with a passion for creating and applying innovative financial tools that are tailored for the specific needs of our clients’ businesses.
The Business Development Managers are responsible for sourcing, building and managing relationships with clients and providing the highest quality service possible.
The ideal candidates must have a passion for consultative sales, a self-starter and excellent communications skills. This is a fast paced environment and those who can continually hunt for new business while at the same time service existing clients will excel.
Candidates, with previous work experience in the commodity futures and/or foreign exchange brokerage industry are preferred.
We offer a competitive base plus bonus performance-driven compensation structure.
- Experience in commodity futures sales
- Experience in foreign exchange sales and payments
- A thorough understanding of FX and commodity futures markets
- Knowledge of structured derivatives an asset
- Managing commercial client relationships
- Success in prospecting and developing new business
- Build new business
- Determining business objectives of clients and offering solutions for commodity and FX trades, payments and settlements
- Demonstrate knowledge of tools to manage commodity and FX risk for corporate clients
- Book derivative trades and process outgoing payment instructions
- Manage and establish secure corporate relationships with clients
- Adhere to all compliance obligations and company risk management policies
Indeed - 17 months ago