British Columbia Automobile Association Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
productive and encouragement team
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC29 March 2017
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting. On a typical day few weeks ago, we had a late change from the client to deal with. I got Roger to do a quick technical feasibility analysis whilst I went to see the project Manager.He explained how important it was, so I reviewed the plan and found a way to get the change in without harming the critical path. The team weren't too happy to have to squeeze in another change, but when I explained how helpful it would be to the customer they got down to updating the specification and use cases. I bought in pizzas to keep them all happy and to let us steal a bit of space at lunchtime. We'd got it done by three and, with manager mucking in we got everything else back on track by the end of the day.
meh
Contract Services Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC21 October 2013
It was okay.

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job

All okay...