Accounting clerk – Part-time (16 - 20 hours per week)
This position will work at our downtown Calgary location
Britelink Information Systems Inc. is an IT consulting company providing support to small and medium sized businesses in the Calgary market. A focus on relationships and customer service have been our key to success in providing support for desktop, mobile, network and server technology with a primary focus on Microsoft based environments.
- Prepare general ledger
- Prepare journal entry
- Manage accounts receivable
- Manage accounts payable
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Conduct Banking
- Invoice clients
- Conduct credit and collections
- Prepare reports
- Perform clerical duties such as maintain filing and record systems
- Answer customer inquiries
- Perform general secretary work.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
- Microsoft Windows
- General office equipment
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Simply Accounting and Quick Books Accounting software.
Please quote JOB AC102 in subject line. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Britelink Information Systems Inc. is an IT consulting company providing support to small and medium sized businesses in the Calgary market....