- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install residential plumbing fixtures and systems in a factory setting
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Mentor apprentices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Plumbing Trade Certification/ Red Seal
- Experience in the residential sector
Britco offers a competitive salary ($32.40/hr) along with a comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, long term disability and life insurance).
Individuals interested in pursuing this opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume by email or fax to: 780-457- 5486
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Britco team specializes in providing remote industrial camps to the construction and resource industries, manufactured to your specific...